Note: Once your file has been uploaded (assuming there are no issues), there will be a delay of 24 business hours before the listings will be on the live site. This is to allow our team to do our standard listings review and verification.
Step 1 - preparing your file for upload
- The GSA Bulk Upload accepts CSV files only.
- The CSV files should be no larger than 50 items – always break larger inventory exports into smaller files before you do the upload to avoid time-out upload errors.
- Before you upload a file, make sure that the fields in your file "exactly" match the fields in the example/template provided. Click the link above to download the example file
- Any “extra” fields in your file will not be uploaded.
- These fields that are the only “required” fields:
- Title (do not include the brand name in the title)
- Description (put your entire description within double quotes - "description")
- Warranty (yes or no)
- Condition (B-Stock, New, Excellent, Good, Fair, Poor)
- Quantity Available
- Images can be uploaded with the CSV if you have URL locations, for example, a Google Drive or Dropbox URL or from your own database, otherwise, you will have to upload the images to the listings in your Account Center after the upload is complete.
- The remaining fields in the CSV Template are not required but can be included, if you have the data available.
Step 2 - Shipping Address
- Click one of the following Bulk Upload Links, based on your current location:
- bjtpyrc.cn - North/South America Bulk Listings Upload
- GearSourceEurope.com - Europe
- GearSourceAsia.com - Asia
- Select the “shipping” address from the drop down menu - this is the address that all the gear from your list will be shipping from.
- If the shipping address is not in the drop down, you will need to add that address to your Address Book in your Account Center.
- One shipping address can be selected per CSV file. If your gear is shipping from different addresses, you will need to create separate CSV files for each address.
Step 3 - Uploading your file
- Click the Browse button and select your file
- Click Import (Upload) - the file will upload quickly
Step 4 - Return Verification File
- When your upload is complete, a "Return Verification File" is provided that shows if any errors occurred
- Download the Return CSV Verification File
- The Verification file will have 2 additional columns at the end of each row:
- will indicate any errors that were encountered during the upload - you can re-upload those items once you have corrected the errors;
- will indicate the Listing ID numbers for each new listing it created - we highly recommend you use this file for future updates, especially if you are updating existing listings because the system will look for the Listing ID #.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact a listings specialist:
North America - email@example.com
Europe - firstname.lastname@example.org
Asia - email@example.com